CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall is upon us!!!

My favorite season is fall. The cool crisp air, the wonderful smells coming from my oven and the family time we spend together because it is to cold to be outside is wonderful. Our evenings are spent in our living room talking about life, being goofy and sometimes watching a movie. We'll have coffee (for us adults) and the children will be drinking cocoa. We may have fresh baked cookies or pie to accompany our hot beverage...it is all good.

These are wonderful times in our family. My children are growing by leaps and bounds. Some are maturing and becoming wonderful adults preparing to head out into the big world in which we live in. My heart becomes heavy with the thought of her leaving us, but I am also proud in knowing she is going to make an awesome, responsible adult who will show her faith in the way she lives her life.

Others are learning how to write their names and count to 20. Learning shapes and how to read. Kindergarten is going very well. My sweet baby girl is using a fork to eat with and holds hands at the table as my husband says the blessing. She is amazing and such a joy to our day.

Fall is upon us, life really is good...

0 comments: