CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Moving day is upon us...

A big day is upon us...yay! We are moving into our new home and boy are we ready!! It will be a busy week, that's for sure.

We had a successful garage sale but we didn't get rid of all the clothes I was hoping for. Looks like I will just be dropping them off at the Goodwill.

I will be offline for two weeks...eek! When you move out to the country or to just any small town it takes on average ten days for your Internet to be hooked up. Well okay, that is been my experience. So, I am choosing to look at that as a blessing.

No Internet will mean that I won't get tempted to surf the net, which wastes alot of time. I should be able to get my home in order and begin the new school year homeschooling my Middles and Littles. I expect lots will have been accomplished in the next two weeks...I am looking forward to it!

See you in two weeks...

0 comments: