CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008


Wow, long time no blog.

I have been quite busy these last 2 months unpacking, painting rooms, organizing my pantry closet...loving on my baby girl. You get the picture. Busy is what I've been and to be honest, I don't think my home looks all that put together! EEK!

I've added a Favorite Recipe section on the right side. I will be posting some of our families favorite recipes. I really love to cook and I love sharing recipes so it was a perfect addition to my blog.

My baby girl turned 4 months old Saturday. Four months, I can't believe it has been four months since she was born. Life goes way to fast if you ask me. Isn't she cute? And oh so kissable...

Election Day is tomorrow... I am not excited but ready for all of the TV ads, mailers and emails to just go away. Enought already! I have had enough! I am praying the Lord's will be done and I am confident it will be. No matter which way this election goes we will all be okay who rest in Him. Blessings...



0 comments: