CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Farewell November...hello, December!


Does it amaze you (like it amazes me) that the month of November is over? Really, is time just passing by faster and faster or am I not savoring each day enough? I believe it is the latter. I am simply not taking the time to enjoy each day. I get so wrapped up in the 'what needs to be done now' that the day is gone and another begins. I know I will regret it one day. My children will be grown and gone before I know it. Then I will cry because I let the precious time of their childhood slip through my fingers... So, as we embark on a new month... I vow to savor and celebrate each day with my children.

Our sweet baby girl turns 5 months on December 1st isn't she adorable? She has been a wonderful addition to our family...we thank the Lord for her.

Until next time,


0 comments: