CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

40 weeks and 5 days pregnant...PATIENCE is needed.

I have always believed I was a PATIENT person. During trying times in our lives, I have always been the calm, positive, PATIENT person in a situation. Well, I am not anymore. The length of this pregnancy is taking a toll on me and my PATIENT attitude. I know many have gone longer than I. I am sure they were not very PATIENT, either. Now, my sweet husband has taken up my role as of late. He is the calm, positive, PATIENT person in our home right now. He is the one being very PATIENT with ME. I am becoming more and more discouraged about our Little Lady coming at the Lord's perfect time. It is my desire that she comes on her own, without medical intervention...inducement. Still, the thought of getting a little medical help to get things going is appealing to me. I am that ready to have her. After all, I am approaching 41 weeks!! I have never in all 7 of my pregnancies gone this long. Never. That probably sounds a bit selfish...I am being selfish. My body aches in places that makes doing normal day to day things difficult. I am physically and emotionally tired. Waking up 5 times a night to use the bathroom makes one very tired. PATIENCE is what I need but no longer have.

As I go through today with some contractions and feeling her squirm, I will be praying for PATIENCE. For the Lord's time to be now for her to come into this world. She is anxiously awaited for by all of her siblings. Who are also losing PATIENCE. They have been awesome and have really stepped up to the plate to help me around the house. They are quite a bunch of special kids. I am very blessed.

A little more PATIENCE...just a little more.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Michelle, I've been thinking about you and anxiously checking your blog. (I'm no longer at SL, so this is the only way I have to find out how you're doing.) Blessings to you!

Monica aka Olive2Read

Michelle said...

Monica, I am so happy to hear from you. So sorry I am 2 months late in checking into my own blog! Egads!! I have been quite busy with our little one. I hope you come back to read this message.

Hugs!