CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A New Blog has been created...

I went today to update Michelle's Gathering Room (I know it has been a long time) to realize that it needed to change. When you look at my life, it isn't just Michelle's life. It is the lives within my life that make up MY life. Eight other lives that fill my life with much love and joy...



So, I thought...why not create a new blog that includes those very special people in my life? It seemed like the perfect and natural thing to do as I sit here and wait for the arrival of our 7th child.



The Journey of 9 Lives is about me, the love of my life and our 7 children. Being a family of 9 is wonderful and there is always lots going on in our lives. Most things are typical family issues. Defiant child, potty training woes and lots of giggles! Some things are sad and some are happy. Where is life taking us and what forks in the road have we come upon? Decisions being made about many different issues. When you have 7 children there are always decisions being made in one form or fashion. All of this makes us a family. Our journey is never ending as we grow as a family and as we grow in Christ.


I welcome you to join us in The Journey of 9 Lives...our lives.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Yeah - Glad you are back to blogging!! :D

:hug: on the waiting!

Kim & Dave said...

Just noticed your new blog!

What a treat to visit!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Joyce and Kim.

I hope I can do better this time around with blogging. I failed terribly my first time.LOL